Rome, 15 May 2020 17:58
The Board confirmed Matteo Del Fante as Chief Executive Officer and General Manager of the Company.
The Board also confirmed the delegation of powers, designating the Chairwoman Maria Bianca Farina to supervise audit activities, and, in agreement with the CEO, manage relations with institutional bodies and authorities. The CEO was granted powers for the management of the Company, except for those otherwise assigned by applicable laws and regulations, the by-laws or retained by the Board of Directors within the scope of its responsibilities.
Furthermore, the Board verified that (i) the Directors Giovanni Azzone, Bernardo De Stasio, Mimi Kung, Elisabetta Lunati, and Roberto Rossi meet the independence requirements set out both in the Consolidated Law on Finance and in the Corporate Governance Code for listed companies, (ii) the Chairwoman, Maria Binca Farina, meets the independence requirements established by the Consolidated Law on Finance, as well as (i) the Director Daniela Favrin meets the independence requirements established by the Corporate Governance Code.
Finally the Board elected the internal committees – whose division of duties has been largely confirmed vis-à-vis the previous mandate, with the sole exception of the constitution of a specific committee dedicated the sustainability items – composed as follows (all the committees are composed by the majority of directors qualified as independent according to the Corporate Governance Code):
- the “Control and Risks” Committee, composed of Bernardo De Stasio (with the duties of Chairman), Davide Iacovoni, and Roberto Rossi;
- the “Remuneration” Committee, composed of Giovanni Azzone (with the duties of Chairman), Daniela Favrin, and Elisabetta Lunati;
- the “Nominations and Corporate Governance” Committee, composed of Bernardo De Stasio (with the duties of Chairman), Giovanni Azzone, and Mimi Kung;
- the “Related Parties and Connected Parties” Committee, composed of Elisabetta Lunati (with the duties of Chairwoman), Bernardo De Stasio, and Mimi Kung;
- the “Sustainability” Committee, composed of Daniela Favrin (with the duties of Chairwoman), Davide Iacovoni, and Roberto Rossi.
For more information:
Poste Italiane S.p.A Investor Relations
Tel. +39 0659584716
Poste Italiane S.p.A. Media Relations
Tel. +39 0659582097