- supervision of the activities of the Internal Auditing department, acting as a liaison for and reporting to the Board of Directors; and
- supervision of the Company's guidelines on the Internal Auditing department, together with the Chief Executive Officer.
- together with the Chief Executive Officer, maintaining institutional relations with the Parliament, the Government, the Ministries, institutional bodies and the other authorities, in connection with matters outside the scope of ordinary business operations of the Company and the Group.
Poste Italiane’s Board of Directors and its Committees - Structure 2019
|Board of Directors||Control, Risk and
|Remuneration Committee||Appointments and Corporate
|Related Party and Connected
|CEO/GM1,2||Del Fante Matteo||11/11|
|Number of meetings held during FY 2019||BoD:11||Control, Risk and Sustainability Committee:11||Remuneration Committee:7||Appointments and Corporate Governance
|Related Party and Connected Party Committee:8|
Threshold required to present slates of candidates for the Board of Directors (pursuant to article 147-ter of the Consolidated Law on Finance): 1% of share capital
1. Director in charge of the internal control and risk management system.
2. Person primarily responsible for the management of the issuer (Chief Executive Officer or CEO).
* This column shows the Directors’ respective attendance at meetings held by the Board of Directors and at its committees. Specifically, it shows the number of meetings attended by the Director concerned out of the total number of meetings held. All absences were appropriately justified. The Directors are expected to attend at least 90% of the Board of Directors meetings.
** This column shows the Director’s position on the committee: “C” = Chair, “M” = Member.