- supervision of the activities of the Internal Auditing department, acting as a liaison for and reporting to the Board of Directors;
- supervision of the Company's guidelines on the Internal Auditing department, together with the Chief Executive Officer.
together with the Chief Executive Officer, maintaining institutional relations with the Parliament, the Government, the Ministries, institutional bodies and the other authorities, in connection with matters outside the scope of ordinary business operations of the Company and the Group.
Poste Italiane Poste Italiane’s Board of Directors and its Committees - Structure for the year 2022
|Board of Directors||Control and Risks Committee||Remuneration Committee||Nominations and Corporate Governance Committee||Related and Connected Parties Committee||Sustainability Committee***|
|Chair||Farina Maria Bianca||14/14|
|CEO/GM1,2||Del Fante Matteo||14/14|
|Director||De Stasio Bernardo||14/14||C||11/11||M||6/6||M||12/12|
|Number of meetings held during FY 2022||BoD: 14||Control and Risks Committee: 11||Remuneration Committee: 4||Nominations and Corporate Governance Committee: 6||Related and Connected Parties Committee: 12||Sustainability Committee: 7|
1. Director in charge of the internal control and risk management system.
2. Person primarily responsible for the management of the issuer (Chief Executive Officer or CEO).
* This column shows the Directors’ individual attendance at meetings held by the Board of Directors and at its committees. Specifically, it shows the number of meetings attended by the Director concerned out of the total number of meetings held. All the absences from meetings were appropriately justified. The Directors are expected to attend at least 90% of the Board of Directors meetings.
** This column shows the Director’s position on the committee: “C” = Chair, “M” = Member.
*** The Sustainability Committee was created on 15 May 2020. Before that date, the activities carried out by this Committee were included in those entrusted to the “Control, Risk and Sustainability” Committee. The latter has been at the same time renamed Control and Risks Committee.