Poste Italiane S.p.A. signed late yesterday evening, following resolutions taken by its Board of Directors, a preliminary agreement with the Dutch company “PostNL European Mail Holdings B.V.” and the German company “Mutares Holding – 32 GmbH” for the acquisition by Poste Italiane of the entire capital of “Nexive Group S.r.l.”.
The Group led by Matteo Del Fante strengthens its leadership in sustainability confirming its presence within the prestigious sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index World and Dow Jones Sustainability Index Europe.
Poste Italiane S.p.A. informs that Interim financial report at 30 September 2020 is available to the public at the Company’s registered office and on the Company’s internet website (www.posteitaliane.it), as well as on the mechanism for the central storage “eMarket Storage” (www.emarketstorage.com).
- Q3-20 EBIT at €479m (+4.2% y/y), confirming a resilient business model across all segments.
- Interim dividend of €0.162 (+5% y/y) on 2020 results.
- Parcel & distribution revenues offsetting mail decline.
- Commercial activities upswing in financial and insurance.
- TFAS record increase YTD with €9.8bn retail net inflows.
- Steady increase in payments and mobile revenues.
Presentation of FY2019 Group Results and update on 2020 targets within “Deliver 2022” strategic plan.
A few simple steps is all it takes to find details on the individual agreements stipulated during the month.
The principles and rules of behaviour for the people at Poste Italiane and those working on behalf of the Group's companies.
The Poste Italiane Group’s commitment to guarantee responsible investments to its customers.
The principles that guide our organisation in the management of the company activities.