Rome, 30 Jan 2020 19:43
- 5 March 2020: consolidated financial statements of the Poste Italiane Group, Poste Italiane S.p.A. draft financial statements as at 31 December 2019 and proposed appropriation of profits;
- 6 March 2020: presentation of FY2019 Group Results and update on 2020 targets within “Deliver 2022” strategic plan;
- 7 May 2020: interim report on operations as at 31 March 2020;
- 8 May 2020: 1Q20 Group Results presentation;
- 30 July 2020: half-year financial report as at 30 June 2020;
- 31 July 2020: 2Q&1H20 Group Results presentation;
- 10 November 2020: interim report on operations as at 30 September 2020;
- 11 November 2020: 3Q&9M20 Group Results presentation.
In order to ensure a regular flow of information to the financial community, pursuant to article 82-ter of the Consob Issuers’ Regulation Poste Italiane plans to continue to publish throughout 2020, on a voluntary basis, periodic financial information – additional to the annual and half-yearly financial reports – with reference to 31 March and 30 September of each accounting period. More specifically interim consolidated financial reports with content that is substantially in line with that adopted so far, are expected to be approved by the Board of Directors and published within 45 days from the end of the first and third quarter.
The Annual General Meeting called to resolve on the approval of Poste Italiane S.p.A.'s financial statements as at 31 December 2019 and on the appropriation of profits has been scheduled for 16 April 2020, in a single call.
In line with the dividend policy adopted across the duration of the Deliver 2022 Strategic Plan, dividend payments in 2020 are scheduled as follows:
- 24 June 2020: payment of balance dividend for 2019, with an ex-dividend date of 22 June 2020 and record date (i.e. date of dividend payment eligibility) of 23 June 2020;
- 25 November 2020: payment of the interim dividend for 2020, with an ex-dividend date 23 November 2020 and record date of 24 November 2020.
Any changes to the above information will be promptly disclosed to the market.
For more information:
Poste Italiane S.p.A Investor Relations
Tel. +39 0659584716
Poste Italiane S.p.A. Media Relations
Tel. +39 0659582097