Rome, 27 Jan 2023 18:20
- 29 March 2023: approval of consolidated financial statements of the Poste Italiane Group, Poste Italiane S.p.A. draft financial statements as at 31 December 2022 and proposed appropriation of profits;
- 30 March 2023: presentation of FY2022 Group Results and “2024 Sustain & Innovate” 2023 guidance;
- 3 May 2023: approval of interim report on operations as at 31 March 2023;
- 4 May 2023: Q1-23 Group Results presentation;
- 26 July 2023: approval of half-year financial report as at 30 June 2023;
- 27 July 2023: Q2 & H1-23 Group Results presentation;
- 6 November 2023: approval of interim report on operations as at 30 September 2023;
- 7 November 2023: Q3 & 9M-23 Group Results presentation.
In order to ensure a regular flow of information towards the financial community, pursuant to article 82-ter of the Consob Issuers’ Regulation, Poste Italiane plans to continue to publish throughout 2023, on a voluntary basis, periodic financial information – additional to the annual and half-yearly financial reports – with reference to 31 March and 30 September of each accounting period. More specifically interim consolidated financial reports with content that is substantially in line with that adopted so far, are expected to be approved by the Board of Directors and published within 45 days from the end of the first and third quarter.
The Annual General Meeting called to resolve, inter alia, on the approval of Poste Italiane S.p.A.'s financial statements as at 31 December 2022 and on the appropriation of profits has been scheduled for 8 May 2023, in a single call.
In line with the dividend policy adopted and already disclosed, dividend payments in 2023 are scheduled as follows:
- 21 June 2023: payment of the balance dividend for 2022, with ex-dividend date of 19 June 2023 and record date (i.e. date of dividend payment eligibility) of 20 June 2023;
- 22 November 2023: payment of the interim dividend for 2023, with ex-dividend date 20 November 2023 and record date of 21 November 2023.
Any amendments to this calendar will be promptly announced.
For more information:
Poste Italiane S.p.A Investor Relations Poste Italiane S.p.A. Media Relations
Tel. +39 06 5958 4716 Tel. +39 06 5958 2097
Mail: email@example.com Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org