Rome, 30 Jan 2019 17:43
- 19 March 2019: consolidated financial statements of the Poste Italiane Group, Poste Italiane S.p.A. draft financial statements as at 31 December 2018 and proposed appropriation of profits;
- 7 May 2019: interim report on operations as at 31 March 2019;
- 8 May 2019: 1Q19 Group Results presentation;
- 30 July 2019: half-year financial report as at 30 June 2019;
- 31 July 2019: 2Q&1H19 Group Results presentation;
- 5 November 2019: interim report on operations as at 30 September 2019;
- 6 November 2019: 3Q&9M19 Group Results presentation.
Furthermore, on 19 March 2019 the announcement of the FY2018 Group Results and of guidance on 2019 targets will be provided. On 20 March 2019 the presentation of a progress update on the “Deliver 2022” strategic plan will be also provided to the financial community.
As announced on 13 December 2016, in order to ensure a regular flow of information to the financial community, pursuant to article 82-ter of the Consob Issuers’ Regulation Poste Italiane plans to continue to publish, on a voluntary basis, periodic financial information – additional to the annual and half-yearly financial reports – with reference to 31 March and 30 September of each accounting period. More specifically interim consolidated financial reports with content that is substantially in line with that adopted so far, are expected to be approved by the Board of Directors and published within 45 days from the end of the first and third quarter.
The Meeting called to resolve on the approval of Poste Italiane S.p.A.'s financial statements as at 31 December 2018 and on the appropriation of profits has been scheduled for 28 May 2019, in a single call.
As regards the dividends to be paid during 2019, the dividend for the year 2018 is forecast to be paid on 26 June 2019, with "ex-dividend" date coinciding with 24 June 2019 and record date (i.e. date of dividend payment eligibility) on 25 June 2019.
Any changes to the above information will be promptly disclosed to the market.
For more information:
Poste Italiane S.p.A Investor Relations
Tel. +39 0659584716
Poste Italiane S.p.A. Media Relations
Tel. +39 0659582097